Brown Investment Properties is seeking a candidate to fill the position of Part Time Maintenance Tech for Parkview and University Courts Apartments in Greensboro, NC. The position will work five hours in the morning between the two properties for a total of 25 per week.
The position will maintain and repair physical structures of buildings and maintains grounds by performing the following duties.
- Receives written work orders or verbal instructions from supervisor.
- Cleans internal areas of buildings, including buffing, dusting, sweeping, and mopping.
- Empties trash cans and consolidates trash for weekly pickup.
- Assist in painting, cleaning and preparing apartments for occupancy.
- Maintains and repairs buildings’ plumbing and electrical systems, including replacing worn or defective parts such as switches and fuses.
- Maintains and repairs wood parts of buildings.
- Replaces worn or damaged parts such as hoses, wiring, and belts, in machines and equipment.
- Help maintain a complete inventory of equipment and supplies.
- Follows all Company and OSHA safety policies and procedures.
BIP/BIP Management is an EOE employer.